Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweaters Photo Edit

So I had a little bit of fun messing around with poses on webcam and then I turned around and edited them. I am not going to put the originals up, just the edits.













The photo editing program I used is called Pixlr-o-matic. It is the one I use most often when I edit pictures and such. I like how they turn out but what I would really love to get is a professional photo editing software that I could really have some fun with. It costs lots of money for a really good program like that though so I would have to make sure I was really going to stick to photography before I did that. If I do decide to make this a lifetime hobby, which I am definitely leaning towards, then I will invest the money and get the proper equipment but I figure I should at least do amateur stuff for a good two years before I even think about investing that sort of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment